Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders Not Syncing with iCloud.com

I want to migrate from Microsoft ToDo to Apple's Reminders but it's essential that I be able to sync up the Reminders app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max with the iCloud website so I can see my reminders when working on my Windows PC.

I have a 2010 Macbook Pro that can no longer receive Reminders updates, nt sure if that's causing the issues. I have unchecked Reminders iCloud sync on the Macbook hoping that would fix the issue, but that has not worked.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 6:41 AM

The computer shouldn't affect the phone syncing to iCloud.

Are the Reminders on the iPhone syncing to iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Reminders using a computer browser, are the Reminders there?

If not, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Reminders syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts - Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts.    

For the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina) and stop Reminders syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete. The photos sync is very, very slow.

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting, and then sign back in?

Have you installed iCloud for Windows on the PC?

iCloud for Windows.   

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2020 6:41 AM in response to cdispoto

The computer shouldn't affect the phone syncing to iCloud.

Are the Reminders on the iPhone syncing to iCloud? If you go to iCloud.com/Reminders using a computer browser, are the Reminders there?

If not, try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off Reminders syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur.

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

See the Apple Support article below. 

Contacts - Troubleshooting iCloud Contacts.    

For the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina) and stop Reminders syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete. The photos sync is very, very slow.

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting, and then sign back in?

Have you installed iCloud for Windows on the PC?

iCloud for Windows.   

Reminders Not Syncing with iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.