You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech MX keys can not enter verification numbers

Hi, I'm trying to pair a new Logitech MX Keys keyboard over bluetooth and it is failing on both of my Mac's. It shows up under bluetooth settings but when I go to connect it asks me to enter the 6 digit code to verify the keyboard. At this point any number I enter on the keyboard does not register on my Mac...

This means the connection never completes and I can't use the new keyboard. Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 11:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 1:34 PM

Thanks, this was it! I guess you have to enter the 6 digit code, Press Enter, and then Press connect in the pop up window to complete the pairing. It felt like it was failing as I thought hitting Enter would have completed the dialog but it doesn't.

Similar questions

3 replies

Logitech MX keys can not enter verification numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.