Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal sync on iPhone

Have set up so that I can maintain our calander on my iMac (Mojave 10.14.6) and see the calander on my iPhone and iPad, and on my wife's iPhone 7 (IOS 13.3). However, I my wife's iPhone, some of the calander entries appear and some do not. Does not see to be a pattern. Any ideas on why this happens?

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 12:22 PM

If you are sharing an Apple id with your wife, stop doing that. It can lead to all kinds of problems; this might be one of them (or not).

For the calendar, there may be more than one calendar that you are using, and your wife may not have all of the same calendars enabled. Open the calendar app and tap on Calendars at the bottom of the screen. Compare what you see on all of your devices, and verify they are all checked.

If you have separate Apple IDs you can define some calendars as Shared. Any entries you want to share should be in a Shared calendar. This allows you each to have private entries and shared entries.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2020 12:22 PM in response to Alan Derkacs

If you are sharing an Apple id with your wife, stop doing that. It can lead to all kinds of problems; this might be one of them (or not).

For the calendar, there may be more than one calendar that you are using, and your wife may not have all of the same calendars enabled. Open the calendar app and tap on Calendars at the bottom of the screen. Compare what you see on all of your devices, and verify they are all checked.

If you have separate Apple IDs you can define some calendars as Shared. Any entries you want to share should be in a Shared calendar. This allows you each to have private entries and shared entries.

iCal sync on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.