Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access the retro filter on the 11 pro max camera? I was playing around on my phone the other day and saw it and now I can’t get back to it. Any one help?

How do I access the retro camcorder filter... I found it the other day and now I can’t get back to it. It was in the same area that they had the drawing esk filters also. Help!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 10:10 PM

There are no retro filters in iPhone built-in Camera app.

There are filters like Vivid, Vivid Warm, Vivid Cool, Dramatic, Dramatic Warm, Dramatic Cool, Mono, Silvertone, Noir. They can be accessed by tapping the Filters button inside the Camera app or you can apply them on the photos and videos that are already taken in the Photos app by tapping the Edit button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2020 10:10 PM in response to xhlrosierex

There are no retro filters in iPhone built-in Camera app.

There are filters like Vivid, Vivid Warm, Vivid Cool, Dramatic, Dramatic Warm, Dramatic Cool, Mono, Silvertone, Noir. They can be accessed by tapping the Filters button inside the Camera app or you can apply them on the photos and videos that are already taken in the Photos app by tapping the Edit button.

How do I access the retro filter on the 11 pro max camera? I was playing around on my phone the other day and saw it and now I can’t get back to it. Any one help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.