Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installation iCloud for Windows on a Win 7 PC Fails

Installation runs and then fails. Error message as attached png file.

iCloud for Windows

ASUS-Q550LF Win7 Notebook PC

(Note : iCloud has previously worked on this PC, but I uninstalled it for a time while cleaning up some other issues, cleaning duplicate files, cleaning duplicate photos, uninstalling unused programs, and clone original Mechanical 500GB HDD to 2TB SSD and then take out the mechanical HHD and put in the SSD. System runs faster, wow, and a lot more space. Everything else works fine, even iTunes works fine, Firefox works fine, Safari works fine, just cannot install the iCloud.)

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2020 4:46 PM

Hello StanHemphill,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you're having trouble installing iCloud for Windows. I'm happy to provide information to help you resolve this.

Follow the steps in this article to resolve your issue:

If you see a 'Windows Installer package' error message when you try to reinstall or remove Apple software

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2020 4:46 PM in response to StanHemphill

Hello StanHemphill,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand you're having trouble installing iCloud for Windows. I'm happy to provide information to help you resolve this.

Follow the steps in this article to resolve your issue:

If you see a 'Windows Installer package' error message when you try to reinstall or remove Apple software

Best Regards.

Installation iCloud for Windows on a Win 7 PC Fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.