Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ligtning to Digital AV Adapter quit working

Our Ligtning to Digital AV Adapter worked fine for five months with two different iPhones using same TV and then with iOS 13.3 quit working. Thanks in advance if anyone has a solution?

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 6:22 AM

Hey ScottEMa,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're running into an issue with an adapter that you purchased for your iPhone. I'd be glad to assist in any way that I can.

You mentioned this issue is happening with 2 different iPhones on the same TV. Does the issue also occur on other TVs or is the issue isolated to just the one TV? Have you attempted using a different adapter to see if the behavior is uniform?

Be sure to check out If you need help with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch accessories for more detailed steps to take for your iPhone accessories that might be not working quite as expected.

Thanks!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 6:22 AM in response to ScottEMa

Hey ScottEMa,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're running into an issue with an adapter that you purchased for your iPhone. I'd be glad to assist in any way that I can.

You mentioned this issue is happening with 2 different iPhones on the same TV. Does the issue also occur on other TVs or is the issue isolated to just the one TV? Have you attempted using a different adapter to see if the behavior is uniform?

Be sure to check out If you need help with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch accessories for more detailed steps to take for your iPhone accessories that might be not working quite as expected.

Thanks!

Ligtning to Digital AV Adapter quit working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.