Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop issue

I have sent some important photos from one iphone to another one via airdrop , and after it was done , i deleted them from the first device and even from the deleted photos , then I realized that there are not in the photo albums of the iphone they were sent to , and i dont have a backup on computer , how can I recover the photos permanently deleted ? It is very very important , how is that possible ,? Isnt there a way I can have access to the photos I shared via airdrop ??? Please please help me

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 7:29 PM

If you did not verify that the photos went to the other device, and then you deleted them from the sending device, then deleted them from the Recently Deleted folder, and you do not have a backup, then they are gone. Permanently deleted means just that, Permanent.

1 reply

Airdrop issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.