Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 camera issue

Hello everybody, I’m hoping someone can help me with an issue I have with my iPhone 11. When I take photos with flash on the photos come out very very blurry, and only seems to do so with flash. Of course, a lot worse when I’m taking a photo of something moving, but with my iPhone 7 I never had that issue. Is it something in my settings? I’ve tried everything and I’m hoping I’m not the only one and hoping it can get fixed. For the price of these phones it’s very disappointing

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 12:50 PM

What camera setting are you using? Will it still be blurry even when taking a photo of something still?

You can try the steps within If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If those don't fix it, you can contact Apple Support and see if they'll run a wireless diagnostic over the phone before bringing it into an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 12:50 PM in response to Bri1691

What camera setting are you using? Will it still be blurry even when taking a photo of something still?

You can try the steps within If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If those don't fix it, you can contact Apple Support and see if they'll run a wireless diagnostic over the phone before bringing it into an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

iPhone 11 camera issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.