Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't fully install Logic Pro 9 from App Store

Hi everyone ! Please help me with problem.

I'm trying to fully install the Logic Pro 9 but it doesn't work out for me. The main part of the program is installed from the App Store, but after starting Logic Pro 9 it starts to install the basic content 2GB after downloading it displays a message (in the photo).

I tried installing from various internet networks.

I tried installing from safe mode.

I tried to remove the program completely and start the installation again after restart system.

But the program displays a message (in the photo).

Help with this problem.

P.S. I have:

1. MacBook Pro 13'3 (Late 2011)
  2. Clean Installed System macOS Sierra 10.12.6
  3. Free space Macintosh HD 64 Gb
  4. I also have a MacBook air 2016 on which the same system is installed and there Logic works fine.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 2:48 AM

Guys, I solved this problem myself! If someone comes across this, know! To install the content, you need to change the year in the system settings and uncheck the box "Get data from server". I changed the year in the system to 2016, unchecked the synchronization box and then tried to install it. Everything was fine and the Logic started after that.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 2:48 AM in response to Nikolay-D

Guys, I solved this problem myself! If someone comes across this, know! To install the content, you need to change the year in the system settings and uncheck the box "Get data from server". I changed the year in the system to 2016, unchecked the synchronization box and then tried to install it. Everything was fine and the Logic started after that.

Can't fully install Logic Pro 9 from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.