Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes movie does not show on iPad or AppleTV.

Running Catalina on a 2017 iMac, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS are running 10.13. AppleTV is 4K. I have 368 movies in my library on the Mac, of which 338 are purchased through iTunes. I have one movie, Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part 2 that is in my library. Plays on my Mac but does not show on my iOS, iPadOS, or AppleTV devices. All others show and play. Tried re-downloading on my Mac. Download was successful but still will not show on any device except Mac. TV app will show and play movie from the internet but when I try streaming from my library on my Mac it does not show. Tried turning off and on home sharing on the Mac. Signing out and back in on my iPad all with no success. Tried restarting AppleTV but nothing works. Any ideas?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 1:47 AM

As a post remark, I decided to remove all twilight movies and redownload them. Noticed something odd, the first 4 movies all downloaded showing the Mb rate downloaded. But the one movie I’m having problems with downloaded by percentage. Just seemed odd.

Similar questions

2 replies

iTunes movie does not show on iPad or AppleTV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.