Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I have two different order id numbers for free year of Apple TV?

I decided to try Apple TV for free from my iPhone. However, when I went into iTune Purchase history I see that I have two separate order ids from the same day for Apple TV? And I only have one email confirmation. I don't want to cancel my free yearly subscription only to find out I have another subscription that will be billed.

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 5:43 AM

Each month your purchase history will get a new listing for Apple TV+, with a new order ID, for $/€/£ 0.00 in the free period. The order ID is not an ID for the subscription as a whole.

To see all your subscriptions, have a look at the subscriptions overview for your Apple ID account. It will list Apple TV+ once at most, because users can’t have more than one of any particular subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 5:43 AM in response to DigitalArtist

Each month your purchase history will get a new listing for Apple TV+, with a new order ID, for $/€/£ 0.00 in the free period. The order ID is not an ID for the subscription as a whole.

To see all your subscriptions, have a look at the subscriptions overview for your Apple ID account. It will list Apple TV+ once at most, because users can’t have more than one of any particular subscription.

Why do I have two different order id numbers for free year of Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.