Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious iCloud activity scam calls?

In the last ten minutes I have gotten 3 calls from numbers in CA, NY, & OR saying I have suspicious activity on my iCloud account and asking me to press 1 to be connected to an apple support advisor. I am assuming these are scam calls but how can I get them to stop? They just keep calling.

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 1:12 PM

They are scam calls. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I don't know of a way to make scammers or telemarketers stop trying but the option in Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers has been completely effective for me. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2020 1:12 PM in response to RPearson

They are scam calls. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I don't know of a way to make scammers or telemarketers stop trying but the option in Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers has been completely effective for me. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Suspicious iCloud activity scam calls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.