Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Challenges not showing as they should

Some strange goings on with my watch/phone. Yesterday I completed my January challenge. But for the whole of January it hasn’t showed up - it’s been blank. It’s still blank even though I’ve been awarded it. But it isn’t showing under the “monthly challenges” 🤷🏻‍♀️. It is a first generation watch that no longer has software updates and my phone is due an upgrade it’s a 6 which will no longer update (space etc) but neither of these things has stopped my phone or watch showing my badges before. Pics below for reference.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 3:12 AM

You could unpair and re-pair and setup as new,you don't lose any fitness data but you will have to re-enter your wifi password and select your watch face again or;

You could unpair and re-pair and restore from backup,the downside to this one is that you will only get your fitness data back from the date you made the backup.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 3:12 AM in response to RachelSquiggle

You could unpair and re-pair and setup as new,you don't lose any fitness data but you will have to re-enter your wifi password and select your watch face again or;

You could unpair and re-pair and restore from backup,the downside to this one is that you will only get your fitness data back from the date you made the backup.

Jan 28, 2020 2:37 AM in response to RachelSquiggle

Apple says it can take up to 9 days for awards to show up,Try a forced reset;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

I would restart the phone as well.

If neither of these work then I would unpair and re-pair the watch and setup as new.

Jan 28, 2020 2:45 AM in response to Community User

Thank you. I understand that is what Apple but this is different as I have got the badge as can be seen from the photos but it’s not actually showing the badge it shows nothing. There’s not even a space for the badge to go under the monthly challenges tab. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve done as advised with my watch and phone a few times now. I wonder if it has anything to do with my phone not being able to update. But I get my longest move streak every day and close all the rings and get my 7 day awards weekly.

Im worries if I unpair I’ll lose everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ not sure that’d work anyway as according to the photos I attached I have wasn’t the award.

Challenges not showing as they should

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.