Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) not a part of Keyboard Service Program?

I have a late 2016 Macbook Pro, which is not listed on this site as part of the free keyboard repair program. Why is that? There are models before and after that are included? Am I missing something? This is kind of frustrating, as some of my keys have started to become a problem.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 5:39 PM

Your computer is part of the free repair program since it covers all Apple laptops which use a butterfly keyboard from 2016-2019. Take the laptop to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined to make sure the keyboard issue you have actually qualifies for the program..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 5:39 PM in response to fognddaoljfna

Your computer is part of the free repair program since it covers all Apple laptops which use a butterfly keyboard from 2016-2019. Take the laptop to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined to make sure the keyboard issue you have actually qualifies for the program..

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) not a part of Keyboard Service Program?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.