Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water damage after screen replacement?

So I just had my iPhone XS Max screen replaced and she is no longer water resistant. Before i cracked screen and had replaced i have taken and used my phone in water numerous times. Then have it replaced. Sits next to hot tub, gets splashed and is now ruined. Will apple replace my phone, i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 1:27 PM

Lambka Said:

"Water damage after screen replacement?: [...] i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!"

-------

Do Your Part: Give Apple your feedback on this. The more feedback Apple receives about this, the more likely they'll look in to changing things.

Because there is not a direct link for AppleCare for your iPhone, you need to use the following link. Select "Other" for the "Feedback Type": Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2020 1:27 PM in response to Lambka

Lambka Said:

"Water damage after screen replacement?: [...] i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!"

-------

Do Your Part: Give Apple your feedback on this. The more feedback Apple receives about this, the more likely they'll look in to changing things.

Because there is not a direct link for AppleCare for your iPhone, you need to use the following link. Select "Other" for the "Feedback Type": Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Water damage after screen replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.