Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Pro is not updating. It’s set for automatic updates, backed up, connected to Wi-Fi, plugged in and has plenty of space. I just notic Ed it hasn’t updated since 12.4.1

What could be the issue with my iPad Pro not updating? It’s been backed up, plugged in and fully charged, connected to Wi-Fi, set for automatic updates, and has plenty of space. I just noticed it hasn’t updated since 12.4.1 When trying to use Apple support it keeps saying my serial number is incorrect but it is not incorrect.

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 5:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 8:49 AM

Hello,

Please refer to the following Apple Support document.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 30, 2020 8:57 AM in response to KraeaA62

If I might offer another suggestion, turn off Automatic Updates. If it hasn’t worked since 12.4.1, then it isn’t working at all and I think it might be interfering with the whole process. Just my opinion, but I think it’s worth a try.

Turn it off, force close the settings app, restart your device, and then try to update again.

My iPad Pro is not updating. It’s set for automatic updates, backed up, connected to Wi-Fi, plugged in and has plenty of space. I just notic Ed it hasn’t updated since 12.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.