Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop STK Menu Pop Up

I am from Nepal and I used Iphone5s but it always pop up One msg "Please access STK menu by pressing 10", how can i stop this annoying popup

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 2:02 PM

Hi prajwol241, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are getting a pop up on your iPhone 5s. I want to help. Is this pop-up you are getting from Safari or from the cellular provider? If it is from Safari this article has great steps on How to block pop-ups in Safari - Apple Support

If it is from the cellular provider, do you have any cellular updates? This article has information on how to Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I hope that helps. 

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 2:02 PM in response to prajwol241

Hi prajwol241, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are getting a pop up on your iPhone 5s. I want to help. Is this pop-up you are getting from Safari or from the cellular provider? If it is from Safari this article has great steps on How to block pop-ups in Safari - Apple Support

If it is from the cellular provider, do you have any cellular updates? This article has information on how to Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I hope that helps. 

Cheers!

How to stop STK Menu Pop Up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.