Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get caller data in ipad

Dear sir ,

I am a I pad user.I have an i pad .In this I pad I got a problem.This problem is the caller and caller data is missing in settings.When I insert a sim card its not working.Please give me a proper solution.

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 7:12 AM

CLI data is a Carrier function - i.e., your communications carrier either forwards this data to you phone (or other device) or doesn’t. As such, you won’t find an explicit setting for this on either your iPhone or iPad.

If CLI data is received from the communication carrier, your iPhone (and any iPad linked to the same iPhone) will process the data as needed.

If you have any issues with receiving CLI data, you should approach your Carrier. Some Carriers make an additional subscription charge for CLI services.

I hope you find this clarification to be helpful.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 7:12 AM in response to rony36

CLI data is a Carrier function - i.e., your communications carrier either forwards this data to you phone (or other device) or doesn’t. As such, you won’t find an explicit setting for this on either your iPhone or iPad.

If CLI data is received from the communication carrier, your iPhone (and any iPad linked to the same iPhone) will process the data as needed.

If you have any issues with receiving CLI data, you should approach your Carrier. Some Carriers make an additional subscription charge for CLI services.

I hope you find this clarification to be helpful.

how can i get caller data in ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.