Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phantom alarms

Hello.

After updating iOS to 13.3.1 (from 11) I got 3 phantom alarms - I used them previously, but after deleting them - they still ring every day. I don’t have them on the alarms list anymore - so I can’t do anything with them. But it spoils every morning for me.

Is there any possible way to solve this problem - except hard reset?

Thank you!)

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 8:19 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Feb 3, 2020 8:38 AM in response to elena_secunda

I would go to Settings>Notifications and see what apps have Sounds turned on. It could be something there.

You can also try to reset all settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings. It's annoying to have to redo settings but, it might solve the issue.

I don't know what you mean by a "hard reset". Do you mean a forced restart? If so, it's really not a big deal. It doesn't delete any data.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

However, I don't think it's likely that it will resolve your issue.

Or do you mean restore your iPhone (either to a back up or factory state)? Restoring it to a back up would again, probably not resolve the issue. Restoring to factory state seems like a last resort.

Phantom alarms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.