Phantom alarms & phantom bedtime reminders

Phantom alarms keep going off and I’ve reset my phone, apple personnel can’t find the alarms and with every update they screw something else up. Like now I still get bedtime reminders for alarms that aren’t even set up! Stop doing useless software update

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 8:39 PM

missjm2345 Said:

"Phantom alarms & phantom bedtime reminders: Phantom alarms keep going off and I’ve reset my phone, apple personnel can’t find the alarms and with every update they screw something else up. Like now I still get bedtime reminders for alarms that aren’t even set up! Stop doing useless software update"

-------

Troubleshooting Notifications:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2023 8:39 PM in response to missjm2345

missjm2345 Said:

"Phantom alarms & phantom bedtime reminders: Phantom alarms keep going off and I’ve reset my phone, apple personnel can’t find the alarms and with every update they screw something else up. Like now I still get bedtime reminders for alarms that aren’t even set up! Stop doing useless software update"

-------

Troubleshooting Notifications:

Jun 10, 2023 11:05 AM in response to missjm2345

missjm2345 Said:

"Yes, phantom alarm had been since iOS 15 and the bedtime reminders that can’t be changed after 16.5 update. can I reverse an update? That way I would get access to the ‘old’ version of the health app"

-------

Downgrading an Update:

No. You cannot reverse an update, Downgrading the iOS is not an option. If it were just an update to an app this is third party, then you might be able to do so by contacting the developer.

So, what to do...

A. Contact Apple Support:

If you cannot get this fixed how it should, then contact Apple Support - they will run you through the fix on finding a solution. If need be, perform some screensharing with them, and provide them your screenshot.

Apple Support Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

A. Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: that this all occurred after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Phantom alarms & phantom bedtime reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.