Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PC Music library larger than iPhone can hold - how to sync and choose music manually

How can I sync music to my iPhone using iTunes for Windows with my very large music library that is bigger than my iPhone can hold. I want to select artists, albums etc but I am told by a friend who has the problem that Apple Music stops him from choosing songs, artists, albums etc. and he can only sync his entire library. I am not going with Apple Music if this will stop me choosing which music I can sync. The issue is that he can't get to see this screen...

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 9:01 AM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2020 6:11 PM in response to teatimeathome

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities teatimeathome,

I see that you have a question about syncing your content from your computer to your iPhone. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

You can manually select what you want to sync so that your whole library does not sync or try to sync to your iPhone. Take a look at the articles below with some guidance on how to accomplish this.

Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

PC Music library larger than iPhone can hold - how to sync and choose music manually

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.