Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 unknown app

There is an app on my phone called "ASTools Pro". I have no idea what this app is or where it came from. Is it a preinstalled app. Clicking on the icon just launches a blank screen and then it closes. I am inclinded to delete this app if I can if I cannot find out what its purpose is.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 8:19 PM

I would say your best bet is to search the app on google and if you have no desire to use it just delete it!

Hope this helps!

3 replies

Feb 3, 2020 9:33 PM in response to montisiam

It is not an Apple app. Nor, a stock Apple app. Never heard of it myself. Could it be from your carrier? Possibly friend, family member if they used your phone?

It is safe practice not to open anything we don't recognize. Since you opened it already and nothing is there visibly and you can't find it, deleting it is a definite option. Also, check General then storage and look for anything else that might be unfamiliar.

iPhone 7 unknown app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.