Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

I use a Bluetooth earpiece when I’m driving and never had an issue till Apple released iOS 13.2 then all the trouble started.

During a phone call it will starting missing every other word someone is saying or I’ll suddenly won’t be able to hear the other person yet they can here me.

When I switch from Bluetooth to speaker or phone it’s perfect or if I switch off the earpiece and back on its works again but only till it does it again.

Ive restored the phone from back ups, set it up as a new phone and even had the phone changed with a new 11 pro max. I’ve tried 4 different types of earpieces but still does it.

Some days it works fine with no issues but others it’s a nightmare maybe doing it every 5min.

Been in contact with Apple and they are at a loss too as I don’t seam to have any issues with other Bluetooth devices my phone connects to.

All earpieces are new and are V5 Bluetooth.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 3:40 PM

Hello,

Hmm, it could be wireless interference:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Good luck.

2 replies

iPhone 11 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.