Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x snapchat camera shutter sound won't turn off

I can turn the shutter sound off on my camera but can not turn the shutter sound off when using the camera in snapchat. iPhone x. Any tricks for me?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:09 PM

Are you able to shut off the camera shutter sound when you are not using the Snapchat app and using the iPhone's Camera app? If the answer is YES then my next sentence is void because it will not apply to you, If you are not able to shut off the camera shutter sound in the Camera app as well then is it possible that your iPhone was purchased or manufactured for the region of Japan or Korea? iPhones meant for some regions like Japan, cannot have the camera shutter muted due privacy laws in those countries.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 10:09 PM in response to unbrinkable

Are you able to shut off the camera shutter sound when you are not using the Snapchat app and using the iPhone's Camera app? If the answer is YES then my next sentence is void because it will not apply to you, If you are not able to shut off the camera shutter sound in the Camera app as well then is it possible that your iPhone was purchased or manufactured for the region of Japan or Korea? iPhones meant for some regions like Japan, cannot have the camera shutter muted due privacy laws in those countries.

Axel F.

iphone x snapchat camera shutter sound won't turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.