Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would I be entitled to a refund?

So I bought a ipad 3 from kogan to use with my yamaha keyboard piano for $200. Got it today, set it up only to find out its basically useless now. Pretty much every app require IOS 10+ The ipad 3 can't go higher than 9.3.5.

Australian consumer law says that a store or seller MUST provide a repair, replacement or refund if an item is faulty or significantly not as described. For example, if you bought a dress online and it arrived with a stain on it, the item could reasonably be considered faulty.

I therefore consider the ipad as defective/faulty since I can't use it since nothing works the the pos thing.

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 9:43 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 6, 2020 1:45 AM in response to MatthewKai

Since the iPad, itself, is not defective and there are still some apps still available for iOS 9 in the iOS App Store, just not the more popular ones that you may want to use with that iPad, I think your position is going to be a difficult/debatable one.

It was up to you to do your own research on this iPad before you purchased.

Good Luck!

Would I be entitled to a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.