Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Sign In Loop Issue!

Hi All - I am running the newest macOS Catalina 10.15.3 and I also have the desktop version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with a prepaid 3 year version.

Having an issue signing in - the sign in screen keeps reappearing when I enter my password. My password is correct and I've even tried changing the password. I called Adobe customer support and they remotely uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing. They had me create another admin user on my Mac named "test user" and oddly enough I AM able to login to adobe on that one.

They told me to contact Apple as it was a "permissions issue". I contacted AppleCare who said they don't support adobe but they advised how I would check permissions and those were fine.

Any suggestions on how I might resolve this without having to user a new user???

THANK YOU!

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 8:19 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 9, 2020 8:22 AM in response to AmandaV200

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities AmandaV200,

I see that you're having an issue signing in to Adobe Acrobat on your Mac. I'd be happy to help.

I understand that you have contacted both Adobe and Apple about this, and it appears that it has been isolated to a permissions issue, since this did not happen in a new user. The next thing that you could try would be to reset the permissions. The article below will guide you through those steps, if needed.

Resolve issues caused by changing the permissions of items in your home folder

If you reset the permissions and the issue remains, you'll want to follow the steps under the section titled "If the issue persists" in the article above.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Sign In Loop Issue!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.