Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is vimeo.com trustworthy?

Hi guys,

Someone may have answered this already somewhere on Apple Communities, but I was just wondering if Vimeo.com is a trustworthy site for downloading effects and things for Final Cut Pro X?

In particular, I'm looking at this one:

https://vimeo.com/128253923

It looks more or less reliable, but I don't want to download anything from an insecure site (not saying Vimeo is, just I'm very new to all this!)

Thanks!

Hope this message finds you well! :)

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 12:42 PM

Vimeo is just a video sharing site for users to upload their creations and view other folk's work. They don't sell anything, other than space for xxx amount per plan.

The light saber plugin noted at the top of your link is also not sold by them. It's just a suggestion with a link in the text below to the $59 item here.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 12:42 PM in response to Sword_Master

Vimeo is just a video sharing site for users to upload their creations and view other folk's work. They don't sell anything, other than space for xxx amount per plan.

The light saber plugin noted at the top of your link is also not sold by them. It's just a suggestion with a link in the text below to the $59 item here.

is vimeo.com trustworthy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.