Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life - iPhone 11 PRO MAX

Hy,

Since my last iOS update 13.3.1 my battery is dying very fast

Does anyone else has this problem?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 5:24 AM

No, not to my knowledge.

Start reading this article:--> https://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/

if the issue still persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, make an appoointment aand have it checked at an Apple Store or AASP:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

11 replies

Feb 7, 2020 7:30 AM in response to ionu7s

I didnt' change anything in my settings, or the way I user my phone

Same usage, same apps

Till the last update, the phone & battery worked just fine

EX: Last night before sleep (11:30pm) my battery was 94%, when I woke up in the morning 9am, battery was 74%

Something is using the battery, cause I checked on settings->battery->activity and I have some activity during 5am-8am, while i was sleeping

My battery health is 100%

Thank you

Feb 8, 2020 7:44 AM in response to ionu7s

Yes, me too. I just got a brand new iPhone 11Pro about 10 days ago and battery life was excellent until this latest update- the difference is ridiculous and very noticeable. Even just texting drains the battery a good 10% in no time. Phone is often hot now too even though I’ve closed all my apps. Is Apple doing anything about this???

Feb 20, 2020 4:13 AM in response to ionu7s

I’ve been dealing with this since 13 (6 months). I’ve tried all the tricks. Nothing works.

To save everyone time, just stop trying. There is no solution. It’s not indexing or a depleted battery or a force restart or going back to a previous iOS version.

This might seem unhelpful, but I’m trying to save everyone time and stress. 13 made the iPhone useless.

Just plan your life around the nearest outlet.

Battery life - iPhone 11 PRO MAX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.