Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sir i buy a new iphone and it was locked sone carrior (verizon) in my home country i am unable to use other networks . i am highlt disopinted with that and i requested to verizon to unlock my device but they still not unlocking it . please tell me w

sir i buy a new iphone and it was locked sone carrior (verizon) in my home country i am unable to use other networks . i am highlt disopinted with that and i requested to verizon to unlock my device but they still not unlocking it . please tell me what I will do to unlock my iPhone from Verizon forever.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 12:01 AM

Your best bet is to contact Apple Support and state your case -->>Contact - Official Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies

sir i buy a new iphone and it was locked sone carrior (verizon) in my home country i am unable to use other networks . i am highlt disopinted with that and i requested to verizon to unlock my device but they still not unlocking it . please tell me w

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.