Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't log into facebook in safari 13.05

I have just switched over to Safari from Chrome. I've logged into all my other accounts(Amazon, NYTimes, Google, etc) just fine.

But when I try to log into Facebook using the correct password that was autofilled by OSX password vault I get this message:

You can't use this feature at the moment

We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More

The strange thing is that all I am trying to do is log in, yet the message I get is about a certain feature being restricted. But I am not trying to use a specific feature - I am just trying to log on. Also I hardly ever post anything on Facebook and hardly ever comment.

I have deleted cookies and restarted Safari. I am logged into facebook just fine using the same password on my other devices and the Facebook app on my iPhone.

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 7:25 PM

If you manually log in instead of using autofill, does it work as expected?

Similar questions

1 reply

can't log into facebook in safari 13.05

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.