Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone no longer works with ford sync

I've had my iPhone for 3 years. I've had no problem with it working with my 2015 Ford Focus and the Sync this whole time. Since my phone updated, I can no longer connect to my car's bluetooth. I tried resetting my phone, turning my car off and then turning both back on. Didn't work. I tried deleting my phone from my car's devices and reconnecting. Didn't work. It doesn't even come up under my bluetooth for me to add it back. Please help. My phone/car bluetooth worked fine a couple of days ago and then after the update, it doesn't work at all.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 6:25 AM

Contact Ford to see about an update to their system. Also ask to make sure that your system will function with the latest iOS. Ford needs to answer that question since they are responsible for ensuring their systems work with the latest iOS.

3 replies

iphone no longer works with ford sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.