Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 Win 10 app "open itune when this device is conected!"

it use to be an option, open the itune when thi sdevice is conected, and from tere synce the device automatically !

I sweitched to Win app itune,, i removed old iphone files, itune, bonjour, and everythingbefore getting win 10 itune app..

it never sync before u manaulay turn on the itune 1st.oprion: start itune when this device is conected is GONE, but they still have Sync automatically...witch dosent do anything until u manaulay start itune.

anyone can help please?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 1:01 PM

Hello mehrdadbc,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand an option to open iTunes automatically is not appearing. I'll explain.

That option would not be available with iTunes for Windows. You would need to start the iTunes app from your computer.

Thanks and have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 1:01 PM in response to mehrdadbc

Hello mehrdadbc,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand an option to open iTunes automatically is not appearing. I'll explain.

That option would not be available with iTunes for Windows. You would need to start the iTunes app from your computer.

Thanks and have a great day.

iTunes 12 Win 10 app "open itune when this device is conected!"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.