Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Camera Lens Cracking

Hi all,

I’m here to report the same thing happened to me yesterday. The third camera which only used for zooming is suddenly cracked by itself without falls or mishandled. I was in the meeting and the phone was in the table but suddenly I found out that the phone cracked gradually. Just to address this issue to apple, kindly consider the change of camera/case can be applied under apple care because it obviously not our fault. I am really sad with the quality nowadays. We bought it for a thousand dollar but suddenly this kind of quality showed up. If I am the only one who having this problem its maybe you can ignore it but its obviously most of the users are having the same problems. Hereby I attached the picture of the cracked camera which is the same camera as others.

I went to Apple Service Provider (ASP) this morning to address this issue out. As expected the same conclusion has been made by the technician, it is because of physical damage kr its accidental damage which cannot use the apple care. Just to emphasize it one more time guys, I am not mishandled the phone at all. If you can see my phone is not having any scratches and dented at all which means the phone was never falls from higher ground.

Hopefully apple can consider the replace for us all. Otherwise, apple will be loosing more apple fan after this and surely will affect your sales for the next quarter.

Thank you.

Regards:

Deen Yusuf

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 5:59 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Camera Lens Cracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.