Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive may not work properly. Please check the iCloud preference pane.

As I start to install the program, this popup appears, looking around the computer, no iCloud problems are notified. However, as soon as the popup is dismissed with the "ok" button, and the installation is finished (that also means after activating the license), the program crashes at startup. What can I do to fix this?

The program I am talking about is SPSS 26

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 5:16 PM

Hey there giancarlo230,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues with an app you’ve installed not working as expected that seems related to an alert about iCloud Drive. I’ll be happy to help with this.

For the issues between the app and iCloud, make sure your Mac is completely up to date. This link can help:

How to update the software on your Mac

Once you do that, go through the following links for some steps that can help with the issue with the app:

If an app won't run or install on your Mac after you upgrade macOS

If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac

You may also want to see if the issue continues in safe mode or a new user account as well:

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac

Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2020 5:16 PM in response to giancarlo230

Hey there giancarlo230,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues with an app you’ve installed not working as expected that seems related to an alert about iCloud Drive. I’ll be happy to help with this.

For the issues between the app and iCloud, make sure your Mac is completely up to date. This link can help:

How to update the software on your Mac

Once you do that, go through the following links for some steps that can help with the issue with the app:

If an app won't run or install on your Mac after you upgrade macOS

If an app freezes or quits unexpectedly on Mac

You may also want to see if the issue continues in safe mode or a new user account as well:

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac

Regards.

iCloud Drive may not work properly. Please check the iCloud preference pane.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.