Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hairline Crack iPhone 11 Pro

Like most of you, I take good care of my phone. I have installed tempered glass protector and bought an overpriced case to protect it from any damages. But discovered that there is a small hairline crack under the screen protector. I had to removed the tempered glass protector

to verify if it was the tempered glass or the iPhone screen and boy, it isn’t the screen itself! I contacted Apple support and they said is not covered and scheduled an appointment with Best Buy and they want $200 for such a small hair crack line. I wouldn’t mind paying $29 to repair but $200 to replace the screen for a brand new phone? This is ridiculous. I only have this for less than five months and there is a hairline crack already. Come on, Apple! I didn’t pay $500 for this phone but such a disappointment.

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 5:34 PM

If you had purchased AppleCare + it would have been $29. They don’t fix the screen they replace it.

Similar questions

7 replies

Hairline Crack iPhone 11 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.