Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iphone

Hi, i have had mine and my wifes iPhone on this one account for a long time, but now since we have bought new iphones XS and 11 we have problems with find my iPhone app. We barely can see or track our iphones, we often use the app to see where each of us is located, but it doesnt show the locations, only sometimes it shows and its a big problem for us. What could be the problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 6:02 AM

The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. If you need help finding it, use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or use Spotlight on your Mac. You can also share locations or find missing devices on iCloud.com.

On your iPhone XS, If you don't have iOS 13, set up and use Find My iPhone and Find My Friends instead of Find My, or use iCloud.com to find your device.

Find the approximate location of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch or AirPods using Find My iPhone. You can locate your device if Find My [device] is set up for the device and the following is true:

• For an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple Watch: the device is online. Find My iPhone on iCloud.com doesn’t support Offline Finding.

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can also locate a family member’s device. See the Apple Support article Share your location with your family.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 6:02 AM in response to janis93

The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. If you need help finding it, use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or use Spotlight on your Mac. You can also share locations or find missing devices on iCloud.com.

On your iPhone XS, If you don't have iOS 13, set up and use Find My iPhone and Find My Friends instead of Find My, or use iCloud.com to find your device.

Find the approximate location of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch or AirPods using Find My iPhone. You can locate your device if Find My [device] is set up for the device and the following is true:

• For an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple Watch: the device is online. Find My iPhone on iCloud.com doesn’t support Offline Finding.

If you have Family Sharing set up, you can also locate a family member’s device. See the Apple Support article Share your location with your family.

Find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.