Find my Iphone

my friend shares his location on me but it saying 'no location found" how i can fix this?

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:46 AM

There are a few things you can try to fix the "no location found" error when your friend shares their location with you:

1. Make sure both of your devices have location services turned on. On iOS, go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services and make sure that Location Services is toggled on. On Android, go to Settings > Location and make sure that Use location is toggled on.
  2. Make sure both of your devices have a good internet connection. If you're not connected to Wi-Fi, try connecting to cellular data.
  3. Restart both of your devices. This can sometimes fix minor software glitches.
  4. Check to make sure that your friend is actually sharing their location with you. They may have accidentally turned off location sharing or stopped sharing their location with you specifically.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 8:46 AM in response to saanjeff

There are a few things you can try to fix the "no location found" error when your friend shares their location with you:

1. Make sure both of your devices have location services turned on. On iOS, go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services and make sure that Location Services is toggled on. On Android, go to Settings > Location and make sure that Use location is toggled on.
  2. Make sure both of your devices have a good internet connection. If you're not connected to Wi-Fi, try connecting to cellular data.
  3. Restart both of your devices. This can sometimes fix minor software glitches.
  4. Check to make sure that your friend is actually sharing their location with you. They may have accidentally turned off location sharing or stopped sharing their location with you specifically.

Find my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.