Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are you able to "unearn" an award

Hello all,

I am in a competition this week with a friend, and out of curiosity, I tried add a workout for today, and see if it'd be added to my ring. (I know it wouldnt work if I add a workout for a previous day).

What I added:

• Running Workout
  • 10000kcal
  • 900minutes
  • 300km

as a result, I earned awards that I shouldnt have earned:

• February challenge (850 minutes of exercies)
  • Move Goal 400%
  • Running Workout record - 10,000 Calories
  • New Move Record

After Deleting the workout from my apple watch app - I can still see my exercise ring filled.

is there a way to delete this workout and un-earn these awards I have never earned?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 9:19 AM

No you can't remove it and any more exercise you do today will get added to those rings.

The only way around this is if you have a backup that was made before you added this workout then you can erase the watch and restore it from that backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 9:19 AM in response to Bleung1

No you can't remove it and any more exercise you do today will get added to those rings.

The only way around this is if you have a backup that was made before you added this workout then you can erase the watch and restore it from that backup.

Are you able to "unearn" an award

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.