Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness Awards Earned But Not Awarded

I’ve been increasingly more active lately and have noticed some fitness awards (monthly challenges) are given immediately upon earning them and others (most recently the 2021 Heart Month Challenge) are met (according to my Move/Active/Stand ring metrics) but are not awarded, and then completely disappear from my app view. I use an V5 Apple Watch and the latest iPhone and both softwares are up to date. I know it may sound a little silly to be upset about this, but how I can get this fixed and ensure this doesn’t happen again? Thank you!

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 5:02 AM

This kind of thing happens all the time,awards disappearing and reappearing with no input from the user and nobody knows why.

The latest Valentines award only shows up if you restart the watch and phone,I had to do this twice before the award appeared.

The best thing is not to change anything and usually what went missing magically reappears.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 5:02 AM in response to cookspyderette

This kind of thing happens all the time,awards disappearing and reappearing with no input from the user and nobody knows why.

The latest Valentines award only shows up if you restart the watch and phone,I had to do this twice before the award appeared.

The best thing is not to change anything and usually what went missing magically reappears.

Fitness Awards Earned But Not Awarded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.