Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures

Down load the pics from my iPhone 5 to my iPhone 8 when the screen is broke

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 5:35 PM

loyse257 Said:

"Pictures: Down load the pics from my iPhone 5 to my iPhone 8 when the screen is broke"

-------

Retrieve these from iCloud:

Sync both iPhones to the same Apple ID. See if they all pop up in the photos all. If so, download them. Use your computer, as it would have a large screen for ease of use, when it comes to maneuvering photos(large icons). Go Here: Recover deleted photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If iCloud is of no success....

Retrieve These Through an AASP:

An AASP(Apple Authorized Service Provider) would look into this device, being that it is no longer covered by Apple. So, take it there. See what services they have to offer for retrieving data off of a cracked phone.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 5:35 PM in response to loyce257

loyse257 Said:

"Pictures: Down load the pics from my iPhone 5 to my iPhone 8 when the screen is broke"

-------

Retrieve these from iCloud:

Sync both iPhones to the same Apple ID. See if they all pop up in the photos all. If so, download them. Use your computer, as it would have a large screen for ease of use, when it comes to maneuvering photos(large icons). Go Here: Recover deleted photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If iCloud is of no success....

Retrieve These Through an AASP:

An AASP(Apple Authorized Service Provider) would look into this device, being that it is no longer covered by Apple. So, take it there. See what services they have to offer for retrieving data off of a cracked phone.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby

Pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.