Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

push notifications not working since ios 13.3.1

Since this latest update I’m not receiving any push notifications from any third party apps. This includes WhatsApp, messenger, Hive, And Home Connect to name just the ones I’ve realised!

what is going on?

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 2:28 AM

7 replies

Feb 15, 2020 2:15 AM in response to Ingo2711

Yes it’s definitely related but there seem to be no fixes as yet. Also getting a problem where do not disturb isn’t being mirrored from my iPhone X properly and I AM getting Breathe notifications and news notifications in the middle of the night on my Apple Watch because the do not disturb isn’t on-(even though it is on the phone and set to mirror) I guess it’s a blessing in disguise that the other notifications aren’t working. Getting very fed up with ios13.3.1 bugs. Sort it Apple

Feb 17, 2020 3:07 AM in response to janie_burmy

From Germany. iPhone 7, using iOS 13.3.1 for a few days. Can confirm all above issues and bugs. Soft reset doesn't work either. Third party apps like Signal, Banking-App or any other thirdy party app aren't giving push or shwoing notfications in any kind of shape and form. I need to access the apps to see if there are any new messages.

This is a serious issue and needs to be fixed ASAP!!!

push notifications not working since ios 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.