Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stand reminders at night

My new watch keeps telling me to stand at night. I like this reminder during the day. It appears there is not a way to set it to only do this at certain times. Which would be amazing. Your response to others is to use “Do Not Disturb” but I am on call for work and can’t use this feature at night. So, is that really the only way? To have to turn it off at night?

i will probably end up not using the feature at all.

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 7:25 AM

No, there is no way to turn off stand reminders on a schedule. I suspect that this reflects an idea on Apple's part that you will be charging the watch at night.

Apple doesn't read for suggestions here in this user-to-user forum. You can let Apple know you'd like to see this feature here:

Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 7:25 AM in response to barrm5

No, there is no way to turn off stand reminders on a schedule. I suspect that this reflects an idea on Apple's part that you will be charging the watch at night.

Apple doesn't read for suggestions here in this user-to-user forum. You can let Apple know you'd like to see this feature here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Feb 17, 2020 7:53 AM in response to barrm5

barrm5 wrote:

That’s helpful. I think many wear it at night to track sleep and possibly their heart rates. I will send Apple feedback like you suggested.

I also wear mine at night for sleep tracking. I find it funny if I get up in the middle of the night at just the right time to get a glass of water or something, I'll get the alert saying "You did it!"

Question regarding DND and being on call at night. Do you have your phone nearby? Would that be sufficient for your on call purposes. You don't have to have DND mirrored on both devices. You can have the watch on DND but not the phone.

Stand reminders at night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.