Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon Delivery Calendar Notices

I think this happened after the last IOS update so I want to see if anyone can help here.

In the past, anytime my Amazon order shipped a notice was automatically added to my IOS calendar. That made it easy for me to remember when I had a delivery (even though I also received an email). Since the update the notices are not added to my calendar. I contacted Amazon and this is not something they have changed.

It's a small think but I miss it and can't find any settings that can be changed or have been changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 9:18 AM

I’ve never seen that feature, although there is a Siri function that will attempt to identify calendar items from emails and texts.

There may also be an Amazon calendar installed on your phone. Go to the Calendar app, tap on Calendars at the bottom and see if there is an unchecked Amazon calendar.

Similar questions

2 replies

Amazon Delivery Calendar Notices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.