Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Caller ID option disappeared from iPhone settings

I turned my "Show Caller ID" option off on my iPhone 11 Pro Max two days ago in the iPhone settings. I went back to Settings>Phone, where I first found the option, and it has disappeared. I have turned my phone off and back on, turned it off, removed the sims card and put it back in, erased all settings. The option still hasn't returned. I can search it and it shows the option, but when I click on it from there, it takes me to the Phone settings.

When I call someone that has my number saved to their phone, it's showing No Caller ID. I have service through Verizon. I have been talking to their support all day and they tried on their end, no luck. They gave me several different things to do and none have worked.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 8:39 AM

I kept working with Verizon and they helped me. They did something on their end & I had to reset network settings. What is your solution with the work email? I’m going to keep this up in case someone else has the same issue & they can try your solution as well. Thank you.

2 replies

No Caller ID option disappeared from iPhone settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.