Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Edit Passes" Option in Wallet disappeared when having zero or one pass/gift card

I was trying to add an apple store (retail) gift card to my apple wallet. I had the "+" option in the top right that is for adding a credit card, but could not find the "edit passes" option at the bottom of wallet.

I decided to remove all passes / gift cards and the "edit passes" option was still missing.

I then tried to add two gift cards (using the option within each app to "add to wallet") and the "edit passes" option is back!

It appears that the "edit passes" option disappears when there are ZERO or ONE passes. If you are stuck with 0 or 1 passes and the "edit" option is missing try figuring out which apps let you "add to passbook" from their app. I used Southwest and Starbucks.

Hopefully Apple addresses this in an update soon. Took me way longer than I would like to admit to figure this one out.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 12:28 PM

Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support, please note that passes cannot be directly added within wallet, except for QR code enabled passes. For everything else, its done either through the associated app, an email, airdrop or a link in a website.

Similar questions

4 replies

"Edit Passes" Option in Wallet disappeared when having zero or one pass/gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.