Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WATER DAMAGE

Hello, please my Iphone 11 pro which is to be waterproof as per description got water into its inside and has damaged screen and phone doesnt come on. any help?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 6:18 PM

I don't know where you got the impression your iPhone is waterproof. Apple clearly states your iPhone is water resistant and water damage is NOT covered by iPhone warranty. Water damage cannot be repaired and if you did not purchase AppleCare+ when you bought your phone, Apple will offer you an Out of Warranty replacement per the costs detailed in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, with AppleCare+ the cost is $99. Without AppleCare+ the cost will be $549.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2020 6:18 PM in response to TECHSOLN

I don't know where you got the impression your iPhone is waterproof. Apple clearly states your iPhone is water resistant and water damage is NOT covered by iPhone warranty. Water damage cannot be repaired and if you did not purchase AppleCare+ when you bought your phone, Apple will offer you an Out of Warranty replacement per the costs detailed in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, with AppleCare+ the cost is $99. Without AppleCare+ the cost will be $549.

WATER DAMAGE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.