Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App downloaded without my permission

I have posted similar post before but no one has replied about it. There is a app named as agar.io installed in my iPhone it can only be seen on screen time. Please help me.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 2:29 AM

5 replies

Mar 5, 2020 2:59 PM in response to rizwan196

Hi rizwan196,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're seeing an unrecognized entry in Screen Time on your iPhone, but you don't see a corresponding app to remove. I can see why you'd reach out about this; I'd like to help. It's possible that this entry is from a gaming website, or the website of the developer for an app you use, which would also be tracked in your usage:

"Screen Time shows you how you use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac—including which apps and websites you spend time with, how often you pick up your device, and so on."

View your Screen Time summary on iPhone

You can check for this entry in Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. Tap Edit in the upper right hand corner to remove specific entries.

Best Regards.

Mar 5, 2020 3:12 PM in response to rizwan196

Hello Rizwan-

From your post above, I understand that the app agar.io shows usage on Screen Time however you are unable to find that app on your iPhone. Note that Agar.io is online gaming app. You can google for it and will find ample informaiton.

If that app is installed and hidden on your iPhone then click on this link which will give you Detailed Instructions on How to Unhide apps and Delete them.

Hope that helps and clears things up for you.

Axel F.

App downloaded without my permission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.