Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 16" Boot Camp fails after finish copy windows files

I Tried many ways to install Windows 10 via BootCamp on New MacBook Pro 16" , but it fails !!

• I Tried to download SupportSoftware only and create Partition To Install Windows Manually Also Did not work
  • The Best result i achieved is windows setup boots then , when start to install it , it says (please locate the software driver ..) and it wan't continue

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2020 4:20 PM

I Found The Solution : from my experience

----------------------------------------------------------

1 - Bootcamp can't finish install windows successfully on MacBook Pro 16" 32GB Ram, 2TB SSD , Radeon 5500 8GB

2 - Run Bootcamp and download Windows Support Software

3 - Create about 8GB xFAT Partition , Copy windows installation then copy Downloaded Windows Support Software And Create Windows Partition With size you like > 100 GB. xFAT or FAT32

4 - Restart With Holding Option Key and choose Windows Partition,

5 - When Windows Setup Starts it will ask about driver ( Windows can't see 2TB SSD )

6 - Click browse the goto windows support folder and locate AppleSSD.inf -> choose it , click ok

7 - Windows will install driver then all partitions show up

8 - that's it , now select your Windows Partition and continue setup as you know

i hope this will help any one have the same configuration or the same issue

والحمد لله رب العالمين تم بفضل الله وحده

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2020 4:20 PM in response to Loner T

I Found The Solution : from my experience

----------------------------------------------------------

1 - Bootcamp can't finish install windows successfully on MacBook Pro 16" 32GB Ram, 2TB SSD , Radeon 5500 8GB

2 - Run Bootcamp and download Windows Support Software

3 - Create about 8GB xFAT Partition , Copy windows installation then copy Downloaded Windows Support Software And Create Windows Partition With size you like > 100 GB. xFAT or FAT32

4 - Restart With Holding Option Key and choose Windows Partition,

5 - When Windows Setup Starts it will ask about driver ( Windows can't see 2TB SSD )

6 - Click browse the goto windows support folder and locate AppleSSD.inf -> choose it , click ok

7 - Windows will install driver then all partitions show up

8 - that's it , now select your Windows Partition and continue setup as you know

i hope this will help any one have the same configuration or the same issue

والحمد لله رب العالمين تم بفضل الله وحده

MacBook Pro 16" Boot Camp fails after finish copy windows files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.