Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant pass activation lock on my iphone 6s.

I cant pass activation lock on my iphone 6s.I cant unblock my account because i cant remember the email linked with and I cant remember what birthday ive choosen to my account.Please help me i cant restore my account

iPhone 6s

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 12:53 PM

I guess our definitions of “lie” differ. But you seem to have dug yourself a hole that you can’t get out of. You need to know the birth date on your account to change it. You need to remember the email address that you used for your Apple ID. At least that has to be a real one, because it is confirmed by Apple before you can use it. How many email addresses have you had that you can’t remember each of them, especially when the activation lock screen gives you a strong hint (1st and last letters and domain). Here is the link to Apple’s ID and password recovery tools—>https://iforgot.apple.com, and, if you did not implement 2 factor authentication you can contact Apple’s account security team—>Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support but you will need to provide a lot of identifying information that they can check before they will be able to help you.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2020 12:53 PM in response to Frensi222

I guess our definitions of “lie” differ. But you seem to have dug yourself a hole that you can’t get out of. You need to know the birth date on your account to change it. You need to remember the email address that you used for your Apple ID. At least that has to be a real one, because it is confirmed by Apple before you can use it. How many email addresses have you had that you can’t remember each of them, especially when the activation lock screen gives you a strong hint (1st and last letters and domain). Here is the link to Apple’s ID and password recovery tools—>https://iforgot.apple.com, and, if you did not implement 2 factor authentication you can contact Apple’s account security team—>Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support but you will need to provide a lot of identifying information that they can check before they will be able to help you.

Mar 10, 2020 12:48 PM in response to Frensi222

You falsified the information you used when you created the account. There's going to be no way for you to recover the account at all.

The best you could possibly hope for would be if you are the original purchaser of the device from an authorized retailer and you still have the original receipt.

If that's the case, take the device, the receipt, and your ID to Apple and ask them to remove the activation lock.

I cant pass activation lock on my iphone 6s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.