Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound during phone calls

My iPhone 7 plus has no sound during phone calls. Nothing comes out of the speak and the loudspeaker option is greyed out so I can't even use that. Occasionally when the sound does work, the other person cannot hear me either. I've tried using Siri to see if there is a problem with my mic and this didn't seem to work either. How can I fix this?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 11, 2020 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 12:04 PM

My iPhone 7 plus has no sound during phone calls. Nothing comes out of the speak and the loudspeaker option is greyed out so I can't even use that. Occasionally when the sound does work, the other person cannot hear me either. As videos and calls via WhatsApp and other applications , are working job, there is sound in both way in and out call ,

my problem only during normal mobile calls

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2020 12:04 PM in response to Phonesrubbish

My iPhone 7 plus has no sound during phone calls. Nothing comes out of the speak and the loudspeaker option is greyed out so I can't even use that. Occasionally when the sound does work, the other person cannot hear me either. As videos and calls via WhatsApp and other applications , are working job, there is sound in both way in and out call ,

my problem only during normal mobile calls

Mar 11, 2020 7:14 AM in response to Phonesrubbish

No sound during phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.